Saturday, February 24, 2007
















Titus smiles really big when he wants to, but often he will just look at us as if to say that he is quite alright and will let us know what he is thinking if he needs anything. I love to watch him and see his face change and try and guess what he is thinking about. It is amazing to see the yearly calendar at work above my desk and watch as the months tick by. I used to be amazed at the weeks but I am almost 1/3 of my way through seminary, Titus is already 3 months and two weeks old and I don't know where all the time has gone. I am loving life and I am looking forward to the coming age when time won't end and this rush will be a blur.
'Til then I'll watch it fly!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jambdaddy and jambcomom said...

o what a wonderful baby! sooo precious, soooo cute!!! i could attack the monitor i want to hold him so badly, but i'll cling to the memories of last month and lovingly appreciate each picture you post.
i so understand the time thing and am praying God's fullest and best during each time frame of each of the 'hats' that you are wearing right now. mark 11:22!!!!
i love each one of you, mom

11:26 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow! He's so cute and I'm missing out on his little life. I don't know how it's possible that my little baby boy is going to be 4 years old this summer. Enjoy every minute! We love you. Watch for a post of our newest edition any day now.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home