Saturday, November 18, 2006

Family, I just taugh mom how to post on the Blog. It was over the phone from my seat in the hospital. We (Anne, Titus, and I) get to leave at 10:00pm. Finally, we can go home from the hospital to our own beds and to a familiar room that I can manuver through in the dark wih ease. Oh the attatchments we make to the simple comforts of life. Well as I was saying, I taught mom how to post. Give her a few weeks and she will be a pro at this. Dad may get sucked in if we stick with this. I am so glad that all of you have stepped on board and have made this Blog enjoyable. If you read a good book, think over and issue and want to bounce some ideas around, or are just ready to let all of the fam know how the week has been, feel free to make a post. The JAMB CO. will suceed in its purpose and the philosophy will develop as we keep this up. Thanks for the support and participation.
Big Bro

1 Comments:

Blogger JAMB CO. said...

thanks mark i love you mom!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home