Saturday, October 07, 2006

Amy, are you still running? If so keep it up. I just bought a new pair of running shoes and the chip that syncs with my ipod and updates me through my headphones if I slow down and all that cool jazz. I got a lot of bday money from the other side of the fam :) Justin get a muscle pose and put it on so I can see how you have utilized all your free time...HA Ha ha.....okay not funny huh? I have not done any lifting at all. I am holding steady at a trim 188. I am cut man. Have a great day y'all!
Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Well, you beat me to your own b-day greetings Mark. I just came out to post a Happy Birthday to you and here you are already. I think I will anyway though. Sounds like some cool birthday stuff you got. Love you!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow, I once weighed 188. I think it was 8th grade. By the way, Beth is making me write that this is Jason and NOT Beth. I think I'm jealous.

Jason

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home