Monday, October 02, 2006

To clear up al of the missunderstanding about my vacation, I must explain my position as part of the most elite currier service in the world. I am a FedEx employee and I keep the world on time. You see in my position I cannot bend to the holidays of the average worker and must rather sacrifice these benefits for a simple week in January. I am going to take off January 25-February 2 and visit the parents in Tennessee. I know that my presence will be missed of course but the duties and the gravity of my position at FedEx hinders me in relation to the above luxury (vacation to those who might find my conversaton vague). Well, enough deliberation on that subject. I have to do some schoolwork now.

3 Comments:

Blogger JAMB CO. said...

Mark, I love you. Tell Anne I said Hello. We had an extremely busy week end. Justin and I went out in the woods and studied together in our favorite spot. The weather was beautiful! We're still getting the hot and cold treatments up here. Hot one day, cold the next. Got to go. Love, Amy

10:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

What's with all the high fuluten (sp????!) mumbo jumbo? I just can't keep up. I talk 3 year old language now.

9:02 PM  
Blogger JAMB CO. said...

Beth dear, I know that it is difficult to stretch the sinews of the mind but the wonderful results of a flexible and broad vocabulary are a magnificent addition to life in general. You must begin to...this is boring isn't it beth....I just had to jump in and say that I am sitting here with Mark waiting for him to get through with this boring post and I knew you would appreciate the refreshing view of your simple minded sister-in-law!!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home