Saturday, October 21, 2006


HHAAAAAAALLLLOOOOOOOOWWW! My name is Mark Daniel Brumbaugh. You are my family. Prrrrreparrre to post! (what movie do you think I was quoting, hmmmm?) I know you are all busy will kids, jobs, school work, late school work, Mr. Goofus, etc. . . So I guess i will post something for you to read and peep at. Here is my beautiful wife and 7 pounder right now :0 :I :( Could be rough in a few weeks if that little guy becomes a big Brumbaugh. The doc said that they would like to do another ultrasound at 39 wks. to see if they should take him early because of his size. We will see what develops. Mom and dad are going to be able to come visit after Thanksgiving. I am so glad they will be able to see Titus. I wish you all could come down for a week. It would sure be tight in our place but FUN too!
Amydoo,
How was that artist series? Did Mr. Goofus keep his hanes off you? If not I could call and give him a good mending. Well enough punning and wit. How is school shaping up? A good semester or one you won't really remember well? I am praying for you. Have a great day!
Justin,
Are you popping the Vit. C? Lots of water? Getting rest? Okay, okay, I know its college and that is unreasonable. Are you at least thinking about doing those things and getting better? How did that Shakespere (sp?) test go? Can you quote Hamlet now? jkiddin' I love you Just.
Beth and Jason,
How is the job? Does it make it easier to function now that you have some kind of fixed routine that is totally different than 3rd shift. Jason, how long did it take you to switch back to days--one, two, three, days? I am glad to have you all as friends and family too. Love you all--tell Jonas and Ella that Uncle Mark Dan and Auntie Annie say hi and we love them.

5 Comments:

Blogger JAMB CO. said...

Wonderful, Wonderful, wonderfu! this excites my soul. You guys make me happy. God is good. What else can I say. the artist series is this friday. Mark stamper asked me if he could call me regularly. Please pray that God would give me wisdom and peace about everything there. I love you and I have to go look up info. about alfred adler a psychologist for a project. Talk to you later. Thanks a lot for the picture! Congratulations to the both of you and to titus for the Awesome parents that he has. Love you lots amy

11:42 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

"Can't wait to get my Hanes on you!" Did Mr. Goofus serenade you with a little diddy Amy?

Justin, are you out there? I know we shouldn't expect you to blog with all your ailments. Just know we're praying for you. Keep on keeping on. That first sememster here when Jason got so sick with mono. was awful. I hope your spirits are good.

Mark- you're crazy. Thanks for keeping us in touch though. I really wasn't expecting it from you, but you've gone above and beyond the call of duty. I raised you right. It does my heart good.

7:35 PM  
Blogger JAMB CO. said...

Does my heart good shmart good, you just wish you trained me....well I guess you should get the credit since you are the eldest sibbling. Okay. I love having this as a possible avenue of communication. Let just keep it up.
Love you all,
Mark

7:27 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

We need to teach mom how to comment. It's probably asking way too much to get dad to. "First turn on the computer. No! not that button the other one. Next look for the mouse. It's the thing attached to the monitor with that long cord." J/K dad. I sure wouldn't give you directions on building anything!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Amy- did you send you know what to Titus yet?

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home